Skip to main content



Do you need support? Do you have questions I can help you with?

Taking care of our constituents is my number one job. We are committed to making sure government works for who it’s supposed to – you. If you have questions, or concerns, please contact us and we will do what we can to help.

Submit any of the forms below or reach out directly:
(410) 841-3671
(301) 858-3671

How I Can Help

Below are just a few ways you can get support from my office.

Unemployment Insurance

If you are a D9 constituent struggling with specific unemployment issues, please fill out the form below so we can send your information to Department of Labor, and work to get your problems and concerns addressed as quickly as possible.

Unemployment Insurance Form

Case Form

Are you having trouble with a state agency or other governmental entity? We will help however we can! Please fill out our Constituent Case Form below and my office will be in touch as soon as possible to see how we can help.

Case Form

Input Form

Do you have an issue or bill you are especially passionate about? Please use this Constituent Input Form below to tell us what you think and what issues are important to you. We will do our best to reply as soon as possible.

Input Form